Crush Your ADHD Summit
Each year brings a handful of truly important ADHD-related events.
And I’m excited to tell you about the first of 2023: Alan P. Brown’s Crush Your ADHD Summit, from January 23-27.
This free virtual summit brings together 25 top ADHD experts sharing practical insights and strategies for ADHD adults of all ages to:
- Reboot with fresh perspectives to end the negative cycles we find ourselves in year after year.
- Reload with an arsenal of new solutions that equip you to win more battles against procrastination, disorganization and overwhelm in the coming year.
- Reimagine your future in ways you never thought possible.
I’m proud to be one of those experts, and I’ll be talking with Alan about How to Create Clarity and Crush Your Chaos. I’d love for you to be there.
Each day’s sessions are recorded, so you can watch them any time for up to 24 hours, and don’t forget — registration is FREE, so click HERE to register and reserve your seat.
There is truly something for everyone in this free virtual summit, and I think you’ll want to hear from many (if not all) of these great speakers…
– How We Can Use Forgiveness to Reboot Relationships with Brendan Mahan
– Those Wild and Crazy ADHD Hormones with Linda Roggli
– Why You’re Drowning in Clutter and What You Can Do About It with Dana Rayburn
– Your REAL Triggers and Roadblocks When You Can’t Get Started with Bonnie Mincu
– How to Reboot Your ADHD Brain and Get Into Flow with Jeff Copper
– Delegate to Elevate: How to Delegate with ADHD with Brooke Schnittman
– Take the Guesswork out of ADHD Medications with Laurie Dupar
– Self Talk is Self Care: Put the Stick Down & Stop Beating Yourself Up with Elaine Taylor-Klaus
– Reimagining Time Management: Fixing the Gears in the Productivity Machine with Lynne Edris
– Create Clarity and Crush Your Chaos with Tara McGillicuddy
– My Secret For Getting Unstuck and Finding Your Way: Go Inward with Terry Matlen
– Overcoming Anxiety and Procrastination: How to Worry Less and Get More Done! with Sharon Saline
– Retool Using Lists to Manage your ADHD with Keith Griffin
– How to Discover, Understand, and Own Your Strengths to Fuel Your ADHD Brain with Diane McLean
– Using Body Doubling to Beat Procrastination with Kristin Galbreaith
– Redefining and Rebooting Your Concept of a Joyful Career Path with Shell Mendelson
– The Connection Between ADHD and Co-Dependence — and Why it Matters with Merle Kaplan
– The Art and Science of Setting Intentions to Reboot and Reimagine Your Life with Annamarie Marino
– The Miracle of One-Minute Happy Brain Hacks with Karen Johnson
– Improving Our Relationship with Routines to Get and Stay on Track with Julie Kliers
– How to Go from Bad to Badass with ADHD with Casey Dixon
– Beat Burnout by “Ditching” Self-Care? Shift to a “Resource Management” Mindset with Lollie Weeks
– Reimagine Your Relationship with Math in 3-1/2 Easy Steps! with Suzanne Sampson
– Reframe How You Think About Planning with Nikki Kinzer
– How To Naturally Improve ADHD Challenges with Bob Dietrich