3 Week Action Group
Get ready to Shift your Energy and Supercharge your Productivity!
Does this sound like you?
- I am Ready to Shift My Energy!
- I am Ready to Take Action!
- I am Ready to Get Things Done!
- I am Ready for a Short Term Option!
- I am Ready for an Affordable Option!
- I am Ready for Immediate Results!
- I am Ready to Work with Tara McGillicuddy
If you found yourself saying “YES!!!!” to the statements above, this 3 WEEK ACTION Group is designed specifically for you!
3 Week Action Group
Join Tara McGillicuddy for a 3 Week Action Group by computer, tablet, or smart phone. Tara will lead the group to shift the energy and support the members to take action. The 2 hour Action sessions , the Action Day and Bonus Impromptu sessions will be broken down into multiple action blocks and quick check-ins. Tara will use proven methods including the Virtual Body Double Concept and the Pomodoro Technique to help group members supercharge their productivity and get things done.
May 8th – May 26th
Sunday May 8th from 1:00- 3:00 pm EDT
Tuesday May 10th from 7:00-9:00 pm EDT
Thursday May 12th from 1:00-3:00 pm EDT
Thursday May 19th from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm EDT *
Sunday May 22nd from 1:00-3:00 pm EDT
Tuesday May 24nd from 7:00-9:00 pm EDT
Thursday May 26th from 1:00-3:00 pm EDT
*Action Day Schedule
10:00 am to 11:00 am ACTION Blast Session with Tara
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm ACTION Blast Session with Tara
2:00 pm to 3:00 pm ACTION Blast Session with Tara
4:00 pm to 5:00 pm ACTION Blast Session with Tara
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm ACTION Blast Session with Tara
You must be able to attend 2 or more Sessions.
Tara will also be scheduling some impromptu sessions during the 3 week group.
- Trust in Tara McGillicuddy’s Process
- Ability to attend at least 2 of the Sessions
- Ability to choose your own tasks/projects to work on
- Ability to WORK on tasks/projects during the ACTION Sessions
- A Computer, Tablet or Smart Phone
- Comfortable with Computers and Technology
- Reliable Internet Access
- Speakers or Headphones to Listen to Tara
- Use of a Timer with an Alarm
- Effective communication via Text Based Chat
- Respect for yourself, fellow members, and Tara
- The Ability to use Zoom conferencing software.
Here’s what people have to say:
- Great day! So fun to get something done!! Thanks Tara
- It really helped me not to focus on the negative, only on what the successes were!
- I’m proud of myself for doing 4 action blasts and actually stayed focused enough to complete my 4 half hours of tasks done! I’m amazed!
- This was great Tara! It helps me feel like I have permission to do my work
- Thank you for providing such a wonderful venue to move forward on several fronts.
- Amazing how helpful this is – the structure, encouragement and working along with other people.
- Very encouraging to see what other people got done! Feel like we’re somehow vicariously in this together